My New Hood - the Fairfax Farmer's Market
Today we went to the Fairfax Farmer's Market. I picked out pluots (the yellow ones were the best today) and also rainbow chard - Mom loves it and we even just planted some of our own in our veggie garden. They have the best face painter there - I waited in line so patiently for my face painting - I even wrote my own name on the chalkboard. Her name is Tatiana and she is super good - see above for my dog princess face. Afterwards, we went to SCOOP for my fav ice cream flavor -Grasshopper. I told Mom just as we were ordering that I had already had dessert today so I just HELD my big delicious overflowing cup of yummy ice cream with cone all the way home and put it carefully in the freezer. I did not even want to take one single lick since I had already had my dessert today. It is not healthy to have too much dessert you know. I'll have it tomorrow.

<< Home