Waldorf Fair & Sleeping Giant
We are not really Waldorf people - I mean we like TV and we love movies and we don't sew (though I do want to learn how to knit like my Glamma and Cousin Natalie) and stuff, but I LOVE the annual Waldorf Fair! It is SOOOOO fun. They have all kinds of games - like a magic maze and cake walk and mango/button necklace making and a Knight's castle obstacle course and my very favorite of all - The Sleeping Giant game. Mom can't understand what I like so much about it - I just can't explain it - it is so fun and funny! Dad gets it! He helped me steal back the chicken from that sleeping giant and escape. My dad and I had the best escape plan ever - we went up the ladder and tricked that ol' sleeping giant.
Are you confused? Mom is. Let me break it down for you....
Here is me sneaking up on the sleeping giant...
I stole back the chicken from his clutches and ran like a bat out of hell (as my Grandpa Dick would say) to escape before he woke up and chased me.
Here I am - safe with my Dad - on the ladder and so thrilled that I tricked that giant...
Get it?

<< Home