Sand to SNOW!
What a fun week - from sand to snow - we unpacked our bathing suits and packed our snow gear for Dad's company trip to Granlibakken! We had so much fun - thank you JustAnswer! Here are some highlights:
Me on the magic carpet
Mom says I was super good at the magic carpet part of skiing and not as good at pizza and french fry part of skiing. She did not understand that I strongly prefer NOODLE LEGS to FRENCH FRIES. She just does not understand that it was so much fun to see how many times I could flop down in the snow or see if the ski teacher would catch me - I love the noodle leg game!
Here is me doing a rare french fry/noodle leg combo maneuver.
Sledding with my Sister
Mom was not a very good partner sledder - she would dig her heels in and make icy snow fly up in my eyeballs and face. I chose Kelly to be my partner after that - we were a good team. Mom needs more practice.
Cute Kel!
2 BEAUTIFUL snow bunnies - me and Nicole!
Mom and I on the slopes!

<< Home