The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disneyland 2009

So, this is my 3rd trip to Disneyland and I think I LOVE IT more and more each time! I had soooooooo much fun this time especially. Kelly and Mommy only got to come for one day and Daddy and me and Glamma and Grandpa Carzl got to go for 2 whole days. We went to California Adventure and LOVED it!

Here is me with my GLAMparents at the beginning of our Disneyland trip...




After breakfast with the bears, we....
Saw Crush the turtles show
Went on ALL the BUGS LIFE rides - even bumper bugs with Glamma!
Saw the Bugs Life 3D movie and this time I was ready for the surprises!
Went on the log ride
Saw the big parade
I even went on MULHOLLAND MADNESS - Papa would have been proud!
Slingshot things at Toy Story Mania
Had dinner with Princess Ariel at her grotto

Here is me with my GREAT grandparents at the end of our trip...



What a trip! I feel so lucky!