Sun Valley
I LOVE Sun Valley - this was Mimi, Mom, Kelly and My first trip and we LOVED IT. Daddy has been before - it seems like he has been everywhere - except Ireland and Antarctica. We stayed in this awesome little condo right next to Dollar Mountain - Mom and I even walked to it one day we were so close! I chose to ski 4 days in a ROW - I liked it so much!!! That is more than my mom has skiied total in her whole life!
I had a ski breakthrough here - thanks to lessons from my mom and dad. I got rid of the noddle legs and I french fried and pizza'd my way down the mountain all by myself - like a hundred times! I graduated to the grown up chair lift and I even went down a BLUE by myself (my mom can only do greens!). I especially loved zooming down to this one little jump area where I could fly like Tigress does. Mom says I can get poles when I am 6, if I want. Here is a picture I drew of Mom and I skiing (notice the BLUE run I am on and see how Mom is soooooo far behind me? She is kind of slow. I'll have to ski with Dad next time).
Here is a drawing of our skiing.... Mom has green eyes and is super far behind me.
After skiing, we went ice skating at the outdoor arena. It was fun (though I did fall and hit my head once but I was OK) and I got to skate with my friend, Giselle and Mom (Even though Mom stinks at skiing, she is really good at ice skating). I like it when she shoots the duck. She said I have really good balance.
One of my favorite things we did this trip was go on a horse drawn sleigh ride to dinner. It was so fun and beautiful to ride through nature to our yummy dinner - Kel missed the ride home - she fell asleep. I snuggled with Mimi and Dad on the way home. Mom said this was one of the coolest things she's ever done too - it really was cold.
Here are some other highlights...
LOTS OF WARM SNUGGLES!
LOTS OF STUFFED ANIMALS 9and I don't mean like Sniffer!) - Kel was not even afraid!
LOTS OF FUN IN THE SNOW and ICE!
Our trip was awesome. Wish you were here with us Papa - we miss you and are thinking of you especially today. Can't wait for next winter!

<< Home