The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday all of us!

This weekend we had so much fun. We celebrated tons of birthdays!

Mine (but that gets a blog post all by itself), Uncie Mark's & Papas, and
Soli and Judes! I love parties!

Uncle Mark and Papa's birthday was not as fun for me as the rest since Kelly and I got..... left behind! But, I'm over it because I got to watch Mulan the warrior princess movie and Kelly got to get her beauty sleep and we were warm! Mom, Dad, Mimi, Uncle Mark and Jess all went to a shmancy dinner in a vineyard and they froze their fannies off.Ha - that is what you get for leaving me behind!



Soli and Jude's little shin dig at our house was much more fun. We played all afternoon and even had S'mores at the outdoor fire pit...Happy Birthday Soli and Jude!