Nicole's Wedding
Today was a very special day - it was Nicole Rotter's wedding day, and I got to be in it! I had a very important job - walking down the aisle just before Nicole and making it look beautiful by sprinkling flowers on the ground for her. I was super excited about this big job and kind of nervous too because Mom and Dad were in the audience really far away from me so I had to remember all of my jobs by myself.
I was SUPER good at remembering the hold the flower basket and smile part. I smiled more than I've ever smiled before. I walked perfectly too - not too fast and not too slow - just right. I did not trip or fall even though it was a REALLY long grassy aisle you know. In fact, I did not drop anything either - including the flower petals!! When I realized I forgot to drop the flowers, I did not panic. Phew. I quickly turned around and walked all the way back to do it again. I sprinkled flowers like nobody's business and the aisle looked just right for Nicole. She said I did a good job and that she was proud of me - I was so happy about that. I was proud of her too - she looked more beautiful and happy than ever marrying Prince Joe.
Me Giving Nicole a Good Luck and I love you hug...
Nicole and Joe ...
Me Watching Nicole marry Joe (do you see my petals in the background?)...
The wedding party!
Mom and Dad let me stay up SOOOO late - later than I've ever stayed up before. I had so much fun!

<< Home