The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sonoma Mission Inn!





Glamma Sandy and I are having a bday party up at the Sonoma Mission Inn - my 5 month bday and her 30th I think? Anyway, Uncle Ken, Aunt Meg, Glamma Sandy, Grandpa Carzl and Mom and Dad are all up here with me and we are having a blast. I have been a big hit at the Charles Schwab Cup golf shin dig up here and everyone loves to come over and talk to me in the lobby - my favorite place to hold court. They are very impressed that I can sit up already - I really did a lot of sitting to show off extra in front of the big crowd. They are also impressed that I read Forbes - Glamma Sandy taught me. The only thing that stinks (literally) is my parents are making me sleep in the bathroom while we are here - they try to make me feel good about it by saying it is my very own bedroom - hmmmmph!