6 Months! Teeth, Solids, Standing, etc.
I am 6 months old! I had my 6 month check up 4 days ago on Nov 15 and I am the picture of health. Here is an update:
* I am 18 pounds 7 ounces; 26 3/4 inches tall and 42 cm head circumference that is 90th percentile for weight, 75th for height and 50th for head circumference - big brains come in small packages I've heard.
* I have just begun to eat solid foods - I really don't like it as much as my 6 time a day milkshakes!
* I have been sitting up on my own forever - well, OK - for 8 weeks now
* I LOVE to stand up holding onto things - we just took our holiday card pix and I wanted to stand up holding onto a big fake present prop.
* I even am starting to pull up on the side of my crib so Dad had to lower my mattress down so I can't leap out.
* I LOVE to ride on mom and dad's shoulders and bounce up there
* I LOVE to be chased up the stairs by either parent
* I LOVE the bath and eating the fixtures; I also love splashing and trying to catch and eat the water
* I got the first half of my flu shot yesterday and I did not even cry for one second
* I went to Girls Night with Mom Tuesday - she brings me every month - I have not missed one yet; although I generally whine so she has to leave early and just hang out with me
* I still stink at sleeping through the night - Mom looks tired lately - big bags - and I don't mean diaper bags
* Mom and I hosted a DISCOVERY TOYS party last night - so fun - I got some new toys - links, the scooting Jiggles crab and this big red sucker toy and a ball with little nipples all over it - that is my favorite of course!
* I laugh hysterically when Mom makes fake BURP noises, when anyone blows raspberries on my neck and belly; and when Mom tries to lick and eat my heels - maybe I'm a little ticklish!
* I have 2 baby teeth poking through on the bottom - maybe that is where my drooling expertise is from?
* I also LOVE to stand holding onto stuff - I am so tall.

<< Home