The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Monday, June 11, 2007

Naughty



Mom is making me post this. This stinks. She says I have been naughty a lot lately. She says ever since I turned 3 I have been acting a little bit mean. I hit and kick her when she doesn't do what I want her to do.... I hit my friends when they take something I am playing with.... I hurl myself on the ground when Mom makes me leave somewhere I really like (for instance, she made me come out of the photo booth at the zoo the other day when I had only been in there for 10 minutes!)... I also don't care for sharing much - I really just don't like to share anything with anyone. So, when I do any of the above, Mom picks me up and puts me on the naughty step. And it does not just stop here folks - No - she ALSO takes away one of my favorite toys each time I do something naughty and ALSO she does not talk to me for 3 whole minutes. It seems a bit extreme if you ask me - which she does NOT. Mom says when I do these things, we have to go straight home (if we are not there already) and I cannot play with anything at all - no books or toys or puzzles or anything. I just have to sit there on the step and think about what I did. Then, I have to say sorry and be really nice so that Mom will want to play with me again.
The other day, I was so naughty that she even took away Sniffer. I could not believe it. She means business. We'll see what happens. I can be a bit of a wild card.