My Marvelous Memory
Mom often asks me what people's names are because she has a memory that does not work as well as mine does. Mine is really good. For example, yesterday, I said to mom that I wanted to go visit Cecilia and her fish - mom had no idea what I was talking about - Cecilia is the town dry cleaner owner (of course) who we see about once a month. How could mom not remember this?
I also never forget the art projects I have made - ie my ostrich nest I made at Camp Arroyo or the collections I have ie my pebble collection. I asked Mom where these were the other day and she turned red and said she must have misplaced my things by accident. I will have to talk to her about this - she could not possibly have tossed these things, thinking I would not remember these projects, could she???
I am also a good noticer. Much better than Daddy. Mommy says that Daddy notices NAKED or NOT NAKED, but I noticed right away when Mommy woke up this morning that her eyebrows got darker since yesterday, and I was right - she dyed them last night! Daddy did not even notice. It was so obvious too.

<< Home