Halloween in Sleepy Hollow!
....and the winner is.....
A SNOW PRINCESS! You thought I was going to be a dinosaur didn't you!
Tricked ya'! Mimi brought this outfit over for me and I could not resist. It is so sparkly and beautiful.
We had the best Halloween yet! My whole family came over to dress up and play! My new neighborhood is VERY festive - there were fog machines and dry ice and talking witches and clap spiders and spooky music and cauldrons and skeletons - it was sooo great! I was not scared at all - neither was Octopus Kel - she takes after me. We gave out pencils and spider rings and yo yos and none of the trick or treaters seemed that excited about it - I wonder why? Hmmm. My Dad even carved a MIKE WIZOWSKI Jack o'lantern AND Captain Hook and Tink even had a slumber party with me tonight - it was the best night!

<< Home