Halloween Prep
Grandpa Carzl and I were hard at work carving jack o'lanterns today. He is really good at it.
and here was our finished product!
After carving, we went to the Nicasio Pumpkin patch and had so much fun - we picked out 4 pumpkins - 1 for each of us, we went on hay rides, we saw the veggie gardens, we bounced in the bouncy house and went down the slides, we plugged our noses near the stinky animals, we had wheelbarrow races with MacKenzie and Vivi, Kelly wore my old pumpkin hat and did not cry at all - boy was it fun there! We are getting ready for Halloween!
Speaking of Halloween, I am really struggling with what to be for Halloween this year - there are just so many choices. I could be a dalmatian or a Mer Queen or a unicorn or Tinkerbell or a dinosaur - how am I going to decide? Kelly is going to be an Octopus - I picked for her. I guess I'll keep thinking about it and surprise you...

<< Home