Kelly's Birthday Parties!
So, Kelly-boo had lots of fun parties too (though not quite as many as I did)! It started off today - her actual birthday - with a fun dinner at the RAINFOREST CAFE - how nice of her to pick MY FAVORITE SPOT! We had so much fun - she loves the gorillas there and even signs gorilla by pounding on her chest. Mom even let us get the crazy volcano tonight for dessert for the first time ever (though I noticed she ate most of it!). Anyway, I was proud of my sis because she was not afraid one bit of the big moving animals. She is brave like me.
The Birthday Girl with Glamma and Grandpa!
We also had a huge party for her at our house (though it was kind of a happy birthday Kelly/we're moving out/happy summer party all in one!). Everyone had so much fun at our luau! We had Hawaiian tunes and kalua pig and swimming and all - it was soooo fun!
Party Time!! (Daddy had too many beers!)

<< Home