Orange Belt
We did it! Mom and I got promoted from Yellow belt to orange belt today! We were so excited! I did my very best and they said my kicks were super. They said Mom's "keyhaps" improved too. She messed up one of the moves in one of her forms, but she did everything else just right.
Here I am after just receiving my orange belt - I felt so happy.
I got promoted before Mom so here is me with my orange and Mom with her yellow belt!
Master Kim is on the left. He is our teacher like Master Shifu. We always listen to him and when I am naughty, Mom says that she is going to call Master Kim - then I always choose to be nicer.
I think it is going to be really hard work to get a purple belt because I have to know all of Takeuek 1 and that is 18 steps you know. I also have to break a piece of wood. Maybe before Christmas we can get our purple belt...if we keep tryin'.
"I will practice with all my effort in the spirit of Tae Kwon Do to be the best I can."

<< Home