The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Saturday, March 29, 2008

ANOTHER GIRLS WEEKEND!

Mom and Mimi and I had so much fun at our GIRLS WEEKEND at Easter that Mom and I decided to have ANOTHER GIRLS WEEKEND this weekend while Daddy is away. We started out by having Mickey Mouse pancakes at my favorite breakfast place - the Half Day Cafe - with our friends Heidi, Liz and Sarah. Then, we went on a nice long walk together, then we went to TWO parks, including the "dinosaur" park that I love, then we went to a super fun campfire near Daddy's work where I (deep breath) roasted TWO s'mores and one hot dog, climbed the seashore rocks, played in the sand at the beach, listened to camp stories and sang camp songs, drank hot apple cider to keep me warm, rolled down the steep grassy hills at least 20 times, and then.......

.... Goodnight JJ (Love, Mom)