The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter

The Easter Bunny is amazing - he knew that I was at Mimi's house and not at Howie on Easter morning. I had a cool basket waiting for me when I woke up - Mom did too. What a smart Easter Bunny - he must have eaten his Omega 3s when he was little.

Today could not have been more fun.

We ate carrot cake to honor the bunnies...



I entered my first potato sack race but could not quite beat the bunny...



I sat on a mini donkey (make sure you say it like they do in Shrek because then you will laugh)...



I hunted for more eggs and found some in the bushes...



I picked up and held a hen who liked me so much she flapped her wings all over my face and then layed me an egg! That's nature!



Daddy called to wish me a happy Easter from the ski slopes.

Mommy read me TONS of bedtime stories including my new favorite Hooway for Wodney Wat.

Thank you.....