Happy 4th of July!
Boy, what a jam packed and fun day we had today!
We started at 7 am - Mom and Kelly and I went to buy decorations and streamers for our bikes - we had to look cool in the big 4th of July parade in our neighborhood.
We ladies went out to breakfast at the Easy Street Cafe - yum - I made sure to do my carb loading for my big exercise morning.... after all, I was going to be in my very first official running race ever this morning - the 4th of July Family Fun Run.
I was kind of nervous but once the bell went off, I took off. Mom and Dad and Kel could barely keep up with me! I RAN (not walked) the ENTIRE MILE! Dad was wheezing. Kelly slept. I was the fastest 5 year old finisher of the day! As if this was not enough exercise, I then rode my bike in the big neighborhood parade - all the way - a whole mile again and people threw candy to me and tried to squirt me with water - it was so fun! Then, when we got to the clubhouse - I swam and swam and swam until Mom made me get out of the pool. THis is all before Noon!
Doesn't my new bike look awesome all decorated?!
Dad's tie was a hit too!
Off to Soli's house for a super fun 4th of July party - with sparklers and all.
Happy Birthday America - we celebrated big time with you today!

<< Home