No more Naughty!
I have been such a good girl lately. Mom really cracked down on my temporary naughty spurt in early June. She laid down the law - literally - we have official family rules now that only big 3 year olds like me get to know. There are 4 rules total and Mom and Dad have only taught me 2 of them so far - I can't wait to learn the other 2 top secret family rules. They really help all of us. The tantrums weren't really workin' for me. Now, instead of throwing a tantrum, I use my words to tell mom how I am feeling when I am getting frustrated or mad or sad and then she helps me. It is so nice. She says she (or anyone else for that matter) does not want to play with me when I have a tantrum - and it is really no fun being by myself, so I try not to have them anymore.
Besides, Mommy T Rex's (like I so often pretend to be) cannot cry like babies. They have to be big and brave. Mom even got me a T Rex vest to remind me.

<< Home