Summer Vacation 2007: Alaska - Fun!
Aside from seeing beautiful scenery outside the Dawn Princess ship, we also had tons of fun on board. I ate breakfast every morning with Mom at the barstool buffet (Dad slept in) where Nello brought me plates of fresh fruit every morning. I went to Princess Pelican every other day to play and do arts and crafts. I was the youngest one there, but I was the best one at charades - I stumped them with my baby T-Rex impersonation. I played bingo once and lost. I did not go back. I went up and down the levels of the ship all day long and loved stopping to watch the ping pong players. I went to the ship library to borrow some books and found one about pirates and diapers that I made Mom and Dad and Nicole read over and over to me. I rode up and down the glass elevators endlessly. I was a REALLY good girl most nights at dinner - Mom and Dad were so proud of me. I loved dancing in the main lobby staircase to the string quartet and Rita's piano music every night before dinner. Nicole and I had a slumber party every night. My favorite part of the whole vacation was spending time with my whole family. It was so much fun!
Some of my photojournal hightlights of onboard fun...
Me and My Daddy!
Love those glass elevators!
Breakfast at my barstool buffet...
Slumber parties with Nicole and Sniffer!
On our deck - family portrait...

<< Home