39 Months
By far the oldest one in my family at 39 (even though Mom is almost 35!!), I am learning to be very versatile....
T Rex by day....
.... and movie star by night (admittedly not one of my most flattering paparazzi shots).
Here is some of my celebrity scoop:
* I can pretend to be a Mommy T Rex for at least 10 hours in a row - without breaking character. Look out Hollywood!
* I LOVE to take care of my baby dinosaurs and sit on my eggs.
* I want to be a paleontologist (and yes, I can say the whole word) and find fossils and then wrap them in toilet paper (that's what they do ya know) when I grow up.
* I can impress very many boys - not only with my pretty insides and out - but also with my dinosaur knowledge - like the anklosaurus (he has spikes and a club tail) and the celophysus (he is one of the earliest dinosaurs and is very fast) and the apatasaurus (another name for the brontosaurus everyone) and the archyopterix (a reptile predecessor to today's birds) and the utahraptor - I am begging Mom for one more vacation - to guess where - UTAH - where these guys' fossils can be found!
* I am VERY good at sharing.... most of the time.
* I LOVE to do big rock concerts with Mom - I do the drums and she does the vocal - we like to do it to Sister Hazel songs - We rock!
* I love to cook - especially with my blender. I know how to make Dr. Oz's shake all by myself - psyillium seed husks and all! I also like to cook eggs benedict. I make it for my daddy when he is having a cranky morning because it is his favorite.
* I Love to rhyme all words, but especially words that rhyme with poo. Poo Loo Doo Moo - there!
* I love to make up words - no one knows what the heck I am talking about and that is funny.
* I know how to make Mom laugh on the spot - just say "Red bottom babboon" or her other favorite animal, "dik dik", or say Reginold Van Hoobie Doobie (star of my Edwina the dinosaur book). It is fun to make her laugh.
* I love to read books in our lion's den - it is cozy in there.
* I love to break all the school rules on our slide in our backyard - I go down head first as often as possible!
* I really like to play with my friend Lily - we dress up like princesses and play pretend.
* I am also maturing in my age and learning to be thankful. Here are some of the things I am thankful for every day. I am thankful for my whole family and that's Mommy and Daddy. I am thankful for my eyes because without them I could not see. I am thankful for my mouth because without it I could not talk. I am thankfor my legs because without them I could not walk. I am thankful for my heart because without it I could not love.

<< Home