My First Swim Meet!
Today was my very first swim meet ever - the big end of the season SWIM PUPS meet. I was so excited to swim in my brand new Jamie JAGUAR bathing suit (that is one of my many nicknames you know). We swam freestyle (breathe touch, blow touch) and then backstroke. I am not sure how fast I was in freestyle - when I got to the other end, I was the only one left in the pool, but maybe that is because I was soooo fast I just could not see anyone else near me? Anywho, I tried my best (Mom says that is what is most important) and I swam extra fast when I heard Mom and Dad and Kel and ... Will B cheering for me at the side of the pool! I tried my best and I earned my first SLIC - a special token that I used to buy a Starburst. Such a fun morning!
Here is me diving in for my lap of freestyle! Good form, huh?
Me doing my backstroke...
Me and My Swim Team - can you find me?

<< Home